Related Task Search
8 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Supply Chain Managers.
- Determine appropriate equipment and staffing levels to load, unload, move, or store materials.
||Food Service Managers
- Estimate food, liquor, wine, and other beverage consumption to anticipate amounts to be purchased or requisitioned.
||Education Administrators, Preschool and Childcare Center/Program
- Determine the scope of educational program offerings and prepare drafts of program schedules and descriptions to estimate staffing and facility requirements.
||Nursery and Greenhouse Managers
- Determine types and quantities of horticultural plants to be grown, based on budgets, projected sales volumes, or executive directives.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, or return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
||Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Prepare personnel forecasts to project employment needs.
- Determine labor requirements for dispatching workers to construction sites.
||Human Resources Managers
- Prepare personnel forecast to project employment needs.
||Storage and Distribution Managers
- Examine products or materials to estimate quantities or weight and type of container required for storage or transport.