Related Task Search
6 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Coroners.
- Inquire into the cause, manner, and circumstances of human deaths and establish the identities of deceased persons.
||Fraud Examiners, Investigators and Analysts
- Prepare evidence for presentation in court.
- Conduct field surveillance to gather case-related information.
||Government Property Inspectors and Investigators
- Collect, identify, evaluate, or preserve case evidence.
||Insurance Adjusters, Examiners, and Investigators
- Collect evidence to support contested claims in court.
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
||Tax Examiners and Collectors, and Revenue Agents
- Prepare briefs and assist in searching and seizing records to prepare charges and documentation for court cases.
||Labor Relations Specialists
- Prepare evidence for disciplinary hearings, including preparing witnesses to testify.