Related Task Search
8 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Human Resources Specialists.
- Contact job applicants to inform them of the status of their applications.
||Tax Examiners and Collectors, and Revenue Agents
- Send notices to taxpayers when accounts are delinquent.
- Impose payment deadlines on delinquent taxpayers and monitor payments to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Notify taxpayers of any overpayment or underpayment, and either issue a refund or request further payment.
- Warn violators of infractions or penalties.
- Prepare correspondence to inform concerned parties of licensing decisions or appeals processes.
- Arrange for the next of kin to be notified of deaths.
- Provide information concerning the circumstances of death to relatives of the deceased.
||Government Property Inspectors and Investigators
- Prepare correspondence, reports of inspections or investigations, or recommendations for action.
||Environmental Compliance Inspectors
- Inform individuals and groups of pollution control regulations and inspection findings, and explain how problems can be corrected.
||Fraud Examiners, Investigators and Analysts
- Obtain and serve subpoenas.
||Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialists
- Analyze organizational, occupational, and industrial data to facilitate organizational functions and provide technical information to business, industry, and government.
- Contact borrowers with delinquent accounts to obtain payment in full or to negotiate repayment plans.