Related Task Search
8 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Human Resources Specialists.
- Review employment applications and job orders to match applicants with job requirements.
||Human Resources Assistants, Except Payroll and Timekeeping
- Process and review employment applications to evaluate qualifications or eligibility of applicants.
- Inform job applicants of their acceptance or rejection of employment.
- Select applicants meeting specified job requirements and refer them to hiring personnel.
- Arrange for advertising or posting of job vacancies and notify eligible workers of position availability.
- Administer and score applicant and employee aptitude, personality, and interest assessment instruments.
||Licensing Examiners and Inspectors
- Administer oral, written, road, or flight tests to license applicants.
- Score tests and observe equipment operation and control to rate ability of applicants.
||Agents and Business Managers of Artists, Performers, and Athletes
- Hire trainers or coaches to advise clients on performance matters such as training techniques or performance presentations.
||Farm Labor Contractors
- Recruit and hire agricultural workers.
||Eligibility Interviewers, Government Programs
- Refer applicants to job openings or to interviews with other staff, in accordance with administrative guidelines or office procedures.
- Conduct and score oral, visual, written, or performance tests to determine applicant qualifications and notify applicants of their scores.
||First-Line Supervisors of Office and Administrative Support Workers
- Recruit, interview, and select employees.