Related Task Search
10 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Appraisers and Assessors of Real Estate.
- Collect and analyze relevant data to identify real estate market trends.
||Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists
- Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
||Wholesale and Retail Buyers, Except Farm Products
- Monitor and analyze sales records, trends, or economic conditions to anticipate consumer buying patterns and determine what the company will sell and how much inventory is needed.
- Monitor competitors' sales activities by following their advertisements in newspapers or other media.
||Financial and Investment Analysts
- Evaluate capital needs of clients and assess market conditions to inform structuring of financial packages.
- Monitor or analyze market and environmental trends.
- Compare liquidity, profitability, and credit histories of establishments being evaluated with those of similar establishments in the same industries and geographic locations.
||First-Line Supervisors of Non-Retail Sales Workers
- Analyze details of sales territories to assess their growth potential and to set quotas.
||Purchasing Agents, Except Wholesale, Retail, and Farm Products
- Monitor changes affecting supply and demand, tracking market conditions, price trends, or futures markets.
||Personal Financial Advisors
- Monitor financial market trends to ensure that client plans are responsive.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks to locate prospects for loans.
||Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents
- Track and analyze factors that affect price movement, such as trade policies, weather conditions, political developments, or supply and demand changes.