Related Task Search
8 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Civil Engineering Technologists and Technicians.
- Report maintenance problems occurring at project site to supervisor and negotiate changes to resolve system conflicts.
||Electrical and Electronics Drafters
- Confer with engineering staff and other personnel to resolve problems.
- Review work orders or procedural manuals and confer with vendors or design staff to resolve problems or modify design.
- Visit sites to observe environmental problems, to consult with contractors, or to monitor construction activities.
- Confer with scientific, engineering, and technical personnel to resolve design, research, and testing problems.
||Health and Safety Engineers, Except Mining Safety Engineers and Inspectors
- Confer with medical professionals to assess health risks and to develop ways to manage health issues and concerns.
- Confer with engineers or other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, or provide technical information.
- Collaborate with environmental scientists, planners, hazardous waste technicians, engineers, experts in law or business, or other specialists to address environmental problems.
||Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions, working with manufacturers or field representatives as necessary to procure replacement parts.
||Marine Engineers and Naval Architects
- Confer with research personnel to clarify or resolve problems and to develop or modify designs.