- Obtain, update, or maintain plans, permits, or standard operating procedures.
- Prepare, review, or update environmental investigation or recommendation reports.
- Prepare, maintain, or revise quality assurance documentation or procedures.
- Provide administrative support for projects by collecting data, providing project documentation, training staff, or performing other general administrative duties.
||Electronics Engineering Technicians
- Maintain system logs or manuals to document testing or operation of equipment.
- Procure parts and maintain inventory and related documentation.
||Product Safety Engineers
- Report accident investigation findings.
||Electromechanical Engineering Technologists
- Establish and maintain inventory, records, or documentation systems.
- Maintain databases of geodetic and related information, including coordinate, descriptive, or quality assurance data.
- Maintain records of performance reports for future reference.
- Keep documentation of service histories on all biomedical equipment.
||Industrial Safety and Health Engineers
- Report or review findings from accident investigations, facilities inspections, or environmental testing.
||Nanotechnology Engineering Technicians
- Maintain accurate record or batch-record documentation of nanoproduction.
||Electrical Engineering Technologists
- Compile and maintain records documenting engineering schematics, installed equipment, installation or operational problems, resources used, repairs, or corrective action performed.
- Maintain records of engineering department activities, including expense records and details of equipment maintenance and repairs.
- Prepare, maintain, or review validation and compliance documentation, such as engineering change notices, schematics, or protocols.
||Electronics Engineering Technologists
- Prepare or maintain design, testing, or operational records and documentation.
- Maintain technical project files.
- Maintain records of drilling and production operations.
- Create back-ups of robot programs or parameters.
- Write, review, or maintain engineering documentation.
||Environmental Engineering Technicians
- Maintain project logbook records or computer program files.
- Create or maintain photonic design histories.
||Manufacturing Production Technicians
- Measure and record data associated with operating equipment.