||Electrical Engineering Technologists
- Review electrical engineering plans to ensure adherence to design specifications and compliance with applicable electrical codes and standards.
- Review, develop, and prepare maintenance standards.
||Electrical Engineering Technicians
- Review existing electrical engineering criteria to identify necessary revisions, deletions, or amendments to outdated material.
- Evaluate engineering proposals, shop drawings, or design comments for sound electrical engineering practice or conformance with established safety or design criteria.
- Evaluate precision and accuracy of production and testing equipment and engineering drawings to formulate corrective action plan.
- Review rough sketches, drawings, specifications, and other engineering data received from civil engineers to ensure that they conform to design concepts.
- Evaluate product data or design from inspections or reports for conformance to engineering principles, customer requirements, environmental regulations, or quality standards.
- Review product designs for manufacturability or completeness.
- Check construction plans, design calculations, or cost estimations to ensure completeness, accuracy, or conformity to engineering standards or practices.
- Review and critique proposals, plans, or designs related to water or wastewater treatment systems.
- Review completed construction drawings and cost estimates for accuracy and conformity to standards and regulations.
- Review existing standards, controls, or equipment used, recommending changes or upgrades as needed.
||Industrial Safety and Health Engineers
- Review plans and specifications for construction of new machinery or equipment to determine whether all safety requirements have been met.
- Check all layers of maps to ensure accuracy, identifying and marking errors and making corrections.
- Review or approve designs, calculations, or cost estimates.
||Environmental Engineering Technicians
- Review technical documents to ensure completeness and conformance to requirements.