Related Task Search
7 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Industrial Ecologists.
- Conduct environmental sustainability assessments, using material flow analysis (MFA) or substance flow analysis (SFA) techniques.
||Environmental Restoration Planners
- Identify short- and long-term impacts of environmental remediation activities.
- Conduct feasibility and cost-benefit studies for environmental remediation projects.
- Conduct research and communicate information to promote the conservation and preservation of water resources.
- Evaluate research data in terms of its impact on issues such as soil and water conservation, flood control planning, and water supply forecasting.
||Environmental Scientists and Specialists, Including Health
- Conduct applied research on environmental topics, such as waste control or treatment or pollution abatement methods.
- Conduct research on economic and environmental topics, such as alternative fuel use, public and private land use, soil conservation, air and water pollution control, and endangered species protection.
||Urban and Regional Planners
- Conduct field investigations, surveys, impact studies, or other research to compile and analyze data on economic, social, regulatory, or physical factors affecting land use.
||Soil and Plant Scientists
- Research technical requirements or environmental impacts of urban green spaces, such as green roof installations.
||Geoscientists, Except Hydrologists and Geographers
- Determine methods to incorporate geomethane or methane hydrates into global energy production or evaluate the potential environmental impacts of such incorporation.