||Nuclear Monitoring Technicians
- Decontaminate objects by cleaning with soap or solvents or by abrading with wire brushes, buffing wheels, or sandblasting machines.
- Calibrate and maintain chemical instrumentation sensing elements and sampling system equipment, using calibration instruments and hand tools.
- Modify, devise, or maintain nuclear equipment used in operations.
- Decontaminate objects by cleaning them using soap or solvents or by abrading using brushes, buffing machines, or sandblasting machines.
||Quality Control Analysts
- Calibrate, validate, or maintain laboratory equipment.
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems.
- Maintain laboratory instruments to ensure proper working order and troubleshoot malfunctions when needed.
- Clean, maintain and prepare supplies and work areas.
||Food Science Technicians
- Perform regular maintenance of laboratory equipment by inspecting, calibrating, cleaning, or sterilizing.
||Forensic Science Technicians
- Operate and maintain laboratory equipment and apparatus.
||Precision Agriculture Technicians
- Install, calibrate, or maintain sensors, mechanical controls, GPS-based vehicle guidance systems, or computer settings.
- Install, maintain, and calibrate instruments such as those that monitor water levels, rainfall, and sediments.
- Maintain or repair agricultural facilities, equipment, or tools to ensure operational readiness, safety, and cleanliness.
||Biological Science Teachers, Postsecondary
- Maintain or repair lab equipment.
||Anthropologists and Archeologists
- Clean, restore, and preserve artifacts.
||Geological Technicians, Except Hydrologic Technicians
- Adjust or repair testing, electrical, or mechanical equipment or devices.