Related Task Search
8 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Technical Directors/Managers.
- Train workers in use of equipment, such as switchers, cameras, monitors, microphones, and lights.
||Merchandise Displayers and Window Trimmers
- Supervise or train staff members on daily tasks, such as visual merchandising.
- Instruct sales staff in color coordination of clothing racks or counter displays.
- Instruct trainees in how to use television production equipment, how to film events, and how to copy and edit graphics or sound onto videotape.
- Produce educational and training films and videotapes by performing activities, such as selecting equipment and preparing scripts.
- Conduct classes or demonstrations, or train other workers.
- Hire, train, and direct staff members who develop design concepts into art layouts or who prepare layouts for printing.
||Interpreters and Translators
- Train and supervise other translators or interpreters.
||Operations Research Analysts
- Educate staff in the use of mathematical models.
||Poets, Lyricists and Creative Writers
||Audio and Video Equipment Technicians
- Conduct training sessions on selection, use, and design of audio-visual materials and on operation of presentation equipment.