Related Task Search
7 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Broadcast Technicians.
- Monitor strength, clarity, and reliability of incoming and outgoing signals, and adjust equipment as necessary to maintain quality broadcasts.
||Media Technical Directors/Managers
- Monitor broadcasts to ensure that programs conform to station or network policies and regulations.
- Operate equipment to produce programs or broadcast live programs from remote locations.
||Media Programming Directors
- Operate and maintain on-air and production audio equipment.
- Direct setup of remote facilities and install or cancel programs at remote stations.
||Camera Operators, Television, Video, and Film
- Set up and perform live shots for broadcast.
- Set up and operate electric news gathering (ENG) microwave vehicles to gather and edit raw footage on location to send to television affiliates for broadcast.
||Audio and Video Technicians
- Install, adjust, and operate electronic equipment to record, edit, and transmit radio and television programs, motion pictures, video conferencing, or multimedia presentations.
- Monitor incoming and outgoing pictures and sound feeds to ensure quality and notify directors of any possible problems.
||Film and Video Editors
- Set up and operate computer editing systems, electronic titling systems, video switching equipment, and digital video effects units to produce a final product.
||Broadcast Announcers and Radio Disc Jockeys
- Give network cues permitting selected stations to receive programs.
||News Analysts, Reporters, and Journalists
- Transmit news stories or reporting information from remote locations, using equipment such as satellite phones, telephones, fax machines, or modems.