Related Task Search
8 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, First-Line Supervisors of Firefighting and Prevention Workers.
- Evaluate fire station procedures to ensure efficiency and enforcement of departmental regulations.
- Monitor nuclear reactor equipment performance to identify operational inefficiencies, hazards, or needs for maintenance or repair.
- Follow policies and procedures for radiation workers to ensure personnel safety.
- Monitor instruments, gauges, or recording devices under direction of nuclear experimenters.
- Monitor and observe experiments, recording production and test data for evaluation by research personnel.
- Monitor laboratory work to ensure compliance with set standards.
||Power Plant Operators
- Verify that well field monitoring data conforms to applicable regulations.
- Evaluate laboratory safety procedures to ensure compliance with standards or to make improvements as needed.
||Medical Scientists, Except Epidemiologists
- Follow strict safety procedures when handling toxic materials to avoid contamination.
- Supervise and monitor production processes to ensure efficient use of equipment, timely changes to specifications, and project completion within time frame and budget.
||Quality Control Analysts
- Monitor testing procedures to ensure that all tests are performed according to established item specifications, standard test methods, or protocols.
- Monitor projects during or after construction to ensure projects conform to design specifications.