Related Task Search
9 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, First-Line Supervisors of Non-Retail Sales Workers.
- Examine products purchased for resale or received for storage to determine product condition.
||Counter and Rental Clerks
- Inspect and adjust rental items to meet needs of customer.
- Receive, examine, and tag articles to be altered, cleaned, stored, or repaired.
||First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers
- Examine merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed and that it functions as advertised.
- Examine products purchased for resale or received for storage to assess the condition of each product or item.
||Insurance Sales Agents
- Inspect property, examining its general condition, type of construction, age, and other characteristics, to decide if it is a good insurance risk.
- Examine returned parts for defects, and exchange defective parts or refund money.
- Visually inspect cargo for damage upon arrival or discharge.
- Examine furniture to determine the extent of damage or deterioration, and to decide on the best method for repair or restoration.
- Examine furniture frames, upholstery, springs, and webbing to locate defects.
||Prepress Technicians and Workers
- Examine unexposed photographic plates to detect flaws or foreign particles prior to printing.
||Real Estate Sales Agents
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.