Related Task Search
9 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Retail Salespersons.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
||Demonstrators and Product Promoters
- Suggest specific product purchases to meet customers' needs.
- Recommend product or service improvements to employers.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
- Select or assist customers in selecting products based on customer needs, product specifications, and applicable regulations.
||Counter and Rental Clerks
- Recommend and provide advice on a wide variety of products and services.
||Sales Representatives of Services, Except Advertising, Insurance, Financial Services, and Travel
- Emphasize or recommend service features based on knowledge of customers' needs and vendor capabilities and limitations.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products
- Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
- Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers, documenting how such changes will lower costs or increase production.
||Pest Control Workers
- Recommend treatment and prevention methods for pest problems to clients.
- Match individuals' needs and eligibility with available financial aid programs to provide informed recommendations.
||Real Estate Sales Agents
- Review plans for new construction with clients, enumerating and recommending available options and features.