Related Task Search
8 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Order Clerks.
- Adjust inventory records to reflect product movement.
||Library Assistants, Clerical
- Maintain records of items received, stored, issued, and returned and file catalog cards according to system used.
- Review records, such as microfilm and issue cards, to identify titles of overdue materials and delinquent borrowers.
- Prepare, store, and retrieve classification and catalog information, lecture notes, or other information related to stored documents, using computers.
||Stock Clerks- Stockroom, Warehouse, or Storage Yard
- Prepare and maintain records and reports of inventories, price lists, shortages, shipments, expenditures, and goods used or issued.
||Office Clerks, General
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
||Reservation and Transportation Ticket Agents and Travel Clerks
- Maintain computerized inventories of available passenger space and provide information on space reserved or available.
- Keep records of materials filed or removed, using logbooks or computers and generate computerized reports.
||Audio-Visual and Multimedia Collections Specialists
- Maintain inventory of audio-visual equipment.
||First-Line Supervisors of Office and Administrative Support Workers
- Maintain records pertaining to inventory, personnel, orders, supplies, or machine maintenance.
||Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks
- Maintain inventory records.