||Executive Secretaries and Executive Administrative Assistants
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for committee, board, and other meetings.
- Supervise and train other clerical staff and arrange for employee training by scheduling training or organizing training material.
||First-Line Supervisors of Helpers, Laborers, and Material Movers, Hand
- Plan work schedules and assign duties to maintain adequate staff for effective performance of activities and response to fluctuating workloads.
- Schedule times of shipment and modes of transportation for materials.
- Regulate and alter workflow schedules according to established manufacturing sequences and lead times to expedite production operations.
- Schedule deliveries based on production forecasts, material substitutions, storage and handling facilities, and maintenance requirements.
- Schedule movement of recycling materials into and out of storage areas.
- Coordinate recycling collection schedules to optimize service and efficiency.
||Marine Engineers and Naval Architects
- Prepare plans, estimates, design and construction schedules, and contract specifications, including any special provisions.
- Schedule machine overhauls and the servicing of electrical, heating, ventilation, refrigeration, water, and sewage systems.
- Schedule and coordinate transfer and delivery of security certificates between companies, departments, and customers.
||Refuse and Recyclable Material Collectors
- Organize schedules for refuse collection.
- Schedule and coordinate in-flight testing programs with ground crews and air traffic control to ensure availability of ground tracking, equipment monitoring, and related services.
||Mining and Geological Engineers, Including Mining Safety Engineers
- Prepare schedules, reports, and estimates of the costs involved in developing and operating mines.
||Production, Planning, and Expediting Clerks
- Revise production schedules when required due to design changes, labor or material shortages, backlogs, or other interruptions, collaborating with management, marketing, sales, production, or engineering.
||Receptionists and Information Clerks
- Schedule space or equipment for special programs and prepare lists of participants.
||Electronics Engineers, Except Computer
- Prepare, review, or maintain maintenance schedules, design documentation, or operational reports or charts.
||Environmental Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Review work plans to schedule activities.
- Prepare project budgets, schedules, or specifications for labor or materials.
||Shuttle Drivers and Chauffeurs
- Arrange to pick up particular customers or groups on a regular schedule.
||Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Prepare equipment inspection schedules, reliability schedules, work plans, or other records.
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Arrange conference, meeting, or travel reservations for office personnel.
- Plan or schedule engineering research or development projects involving microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) technology.