Related Task Search
7 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Office Clerks, General.
- Prepare meeting agendas, attend meetings, and record and transcribe minutes.
||Executive Secretaries and Executive Administrative Assistants
- Attend meetings to record minutes.
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Record and edit the minutes of meetings and distribute to appropriate officials or staff members.
||Word Processors and Typists
- Transcribe stenotyped notes of court proceedings.
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, or reports, such as presentations or expense, statistical, or monthly reports.
- Attend legal meetings, such as client interviews, hearings, or depositions, and take notes.
- Transcribe recorded messages or practitioners' diagnoses or recommendations into patients' medical records.
- Record court proceedings, using recording equipment, or record minutes of court proceedings, using stenotype machines or shorthand.