Related occupations for task:
Fit and align fabricated parts to be welded or assembled.
||Structural Metal Fabricators and Fitters
- Align and fit parts according to specifications, using jacks, turnbuckles, wedges, drift pins, pry bars, and hammers.
- Position, align, fit, and weld parts to form complete units or subunits, following blueprints and layout specifications, and using jigs, welding torches, and hand tools.
||Aircraft Structure, Surfaces, Rigging, and Systems Assemblers
- Position and align subassemblies in jigs or fixtures, using measuring instruments and following blueprint lines and index points.
- Align, fit, assemble, connect, or install system components, using jigs, fixtures, measuring instruments, hand tools, or power tools.
||Electromechanical Equipment Assemblers
- Position, align, and adjust parts for proper fit and assembly.
- Assemble parts or units, and position, align, and fasten units to assemblies, subassemblies, or frames, using hand tools and power tools.
||Timing Device Assemblers and Adjusters
- Adjust sizes or positioning of timepiece parts to achieve specified fit or function, using calipers, fixtures, and loupes.
- Mount hairsprings and balance wheel assemblies between jaws of truing calipers.
- Align treads with guides, start drums to wind treads onto plies, and slice ends.
- Pull plies from supply racks, and align plies with edges of drums.
See more related occupations >>