Related Occupations for Task
21-2011.00 - Clergy
Related occupations for task:
Counsel individuals or groups concerning their spiritual, emotional, or personal needs.
||Mental Health Counselors
- Encourage clients to express their feelings and discuss what is happening in their lives, helping them to develop insight into themselves or their relationships.
- Discuss with individual patients their plans for life after leaving therapy.
||Marriage and Family Therapists
- Ask questions that will help clients identify their feelings and behaviors.
||Child, Family, and School Social Workers
- Lead group counseling sessions that provide support in such areas as grief, stress, or chemical dependency.
||Educational, Guidance, School, and Vocational Counselors
- Counsel individuals to help them understand and overcome personal, social, or behavioral problems affecting their educational or vocational situations.
||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Social Workers
- Counsel clients in individual or group sessions to assist them in dealing with substance abuse, mental or physical illness, poverty, unemployment, or physical abuse.
See all 6 related occupations >>