Related occupations for task:
Assess staffing needs and recruit staff, using methods such as newspaper advertisements or attendance at job fairs.
||Computer and Information Systems Managers
- Recruit, hire, train and supervise staff, or participate in staffing decisions.
- Evaluate the organization's technology use and needs and recommend improvements, such as hardware and software upgrades.
||Education Administrators, Preschool and Childcare Center/Program
- Recruit, hire, train, and evaluate primary and supplemental staff and recommend personnel actions for programs and services.
- Determine the scope of educational program offerings and prepare drafts of program schedules and descriptions to estimate staffing and facility requirements.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Recruit, hire, train, and terminate departmental personnel.
- Participate in student recruitment, selection, and admission, making admissions recommendations when required to do so.
||Human Resources Managers
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview, and select applicants.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Recruit personnel or oversee the development or maintenance of staff competence.
See all 18 related occupations >>