Related Occupations for Task
11-9081.00 - Lodging Managers
Related occupations for task:
Observe and monitor staff performance to ensure efficient operations and adherence to facility's policies and procedures.
||First-Line Supervisors of Gambling Services Workers
- Evaluate workers' performance and prepare written performance evaluations.
- Train, supervise, schedule, and evaluate workers.
||Education and Childcare Administrators, Preschool and Daycare
- Monitor students' progress and provide students and teachers with assistance in resolving any problems.
- Recruit, hire, train, and evaluate primary and supplemental staff and recommend personnel actions for programs and services.
||First-Line Supervisors of Personal Service Workers
- Observe and evaluate workers' appearance and performance to ensure quality service and compliance with specifications.
- Take disciplinary action to address performance problems.
- Circulate among gaming tables to ensure that operations are conducted properly, that dealers follow house rules, or that players are not cheating.
- Train new workers or evaluate their performance.
||Medical and Health Services Managers
- Direct, supervise and evaluate work activities of medical, nursing, technical, clerical, service, maintenance, and other personnel.
- Monitor the use of diagnostic services, inpatient beds, facilities, and staff to ensure effective use of resources and assess the need for additional staff, equipment, and services.
See more related occupations >>