Related Occupations for Task
43-9021.00 - Data Entry Keyers
Related occupations for task:
Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Cash checks and pay out money after verifying that signatures are correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and that accounts have sufficient funds.
- Receive checks and cash for deposit, verify amounts, and check accuracy of deposit slips.
- Enter customers' transactions into computers to record transactions and issue computer-generated receipts.
- Examine checks for endorsements and to verify other information, such as dates, bank names, identification of the persons receiving payments, and the legality of the documents.
- Prepare and verify cashier's checks.
- Identify transaction mistakes when debits and credits do not balance.
- Receive mortgage, loan, or public utility bill payments, verifying payment dates and amounts due.
- Count, verify, and post armored car deposits.
- Monitor bank vaults to ensure cash balances are correct.
||Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Match order forms with invoices, and record the necessary information.
- Prepare bank deposits by compiling data from cashiers, verifying and balancing receipts, and sending cash, checks, or other forms of payment to banks.
- Compare computer printouts to manually maintained journals to determine if they match.
- Enter digitized data into electronic prepress system computer memory, using scanner, camera, keyboard, or mouse.
- Enter text into computer keyboard and select the size and style of type, column width, and appropriate spacing for printed materials.
- Enter data, such as coordinates of images and color specifications, into system to retouch and make color corrections.
||Insurance Policy Processing Clerks
- Review and verify data, such as age, name, address, and principal sum and value of property on insurance applications and policies.
- Transcribe data to worksheets and enter data into computer for use in preparing documents and adjusting accounts.
- Check computations of interest accrued, premiums due, and settlement surrender on loan values.
- Enter data into computers for use in analyses or reports.
- File data and related information and maintain and update databases.
See more related occupations >>