Related occupations for task:
Record parts or materials used and order or requisition new parts or materials as necessary.
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Provide services to customers, such as order placement or account information.
- Order and dispense supplies.
||Chefs and Head Cooks
- Order or requisition food or other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation.
- Meet with sales representatives to negotiate prices or order supplies.
- Order supplies, including replacement parts, for timing instruments.
- Record quantities and types of timepieces repaired, serial and model numbers of items, work performed, and charges for repairs.
||Maintenance and Repair Workers, General
- Order parts, supplies, or equipment from catalogs or suppliers.
- Record type and cost of maintenance or repair work.
- Carry out special services for customers, such as ordering bank cards and checks.
- Order a supply of cash to meet daily needs.
See more related occupations >>