Related occupations for task:
Modify existing programs to enhance efficiency.
||Computer Numerically Controlled Tool Operators
- Set up and operate computer-controlled machines or robots to perform one or more machine functions on metal or plastic workpieces.
- Modify cutting programs to account for problems encountered during operation, and save modified programs.
- Implement changes to machine programs, and enter new specifications, using computers.
- Set up future jobs while machines are operating.
- Write simple programs for computer-controlled machine tools.
||Model Makers, Metal and Plastic
- Program computer numerical control (CNC) machines to fabricate model parts.
- Use computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) software or hardware to fabricate model parts.
||Printing Press Operators
- Adjust digital files to alter print elements, such as fonts, graphics, or color separations.
||Prepress Technicians and Workers
- Enter, position, and alter text size, using computers, to make up and arrange pages so that printed materials can be produced.
||Patternmakers, Metal and Plastic
- Program computerized numerical control machine tools.
See all 13 related occupations >>