||Aircraft Structure, Surfaces, Rigging, and Systems Assemblers
- Assemble parts, fittings, or subassemblies on aircraft, using layout tools, hand tools, power tools, or fasteners, such as bolts, screws, rivets, or clamps.
- Fabricate parts needed for assembly or installation, using shop machinery or equipment.
- Assemble prefabricated parts to form subassemblies.
- Assemble prototypes or integrated-technology demonstrators of new or emerging environmental technologies for aircraft.
||Precious Metal Workers
- Wire parts such as legs, spouts, and handles to article bodies in preparation for soldering.
- Glue plastic separators to handles of coffeepots and teapots.
||Model Makers, Metal and Plastic
- Align, fit, and join parts, using bolts and screws or by welding or gluing.
- Assemble mechanical, electrical, and electronic components into models or prototypes, using hand tools, power tools, and fabricating machines.
||Welding, Soldering, and Brazing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Assemble, align, and clamp workpieces into holding fixtures to bond, heat-treat, or solder fabricated metal components.
- Lay out, fit, or connect parts to be bonded, calculating production measurements, as necessary.
||Welders, Cutters, and Welder Fitters
- Lay out, position, align, and secure parts and assemblies prior to assembly, using straightedges, combination squares, calipers, and rulers.
- Clamp, hold, tack-weld, heat-bend, grind or bolt component parts to obtain required configurations and positions for welding.