Related occupations for task:
Recruit and hire staff members.
||First-Line Supervisors of Food Preparation and Serving Workers
- Perform personnel actions, such as hiring and firing staff, providing employee orientation and training, and conducting supervisory activities, such as creating work schedules or organizing employee time sheets.
- Observe and evaluate workers and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service, and complete disciplinary write-ups.
- Recommend measures for improving work procedures and worker performance to increase service quality and enhance job safety.
||Hosts and Hostesses, Restaurant, Lounge, and Coffee Shop
- Hire, train, and supervise food and beverage service staff.
- Prepare staff work schedules.
- Participate in the hiring, training, scheduling, or supervision of alteration workers.
- Perform clerical and administrative duties such as keeping records, paying bills, and hiring and supervising personnel.
||Chefs and Head Cooks
- Recruit and hire staff, such as cooks and other kitchen workers.
See all 9 related occupations >>