Related occupations for task:
Circulate among potential customers or travel by foot, truck, automobile, or bicycle to deliver or sell merchandise or services.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
- Verify that delivery schedules meet project deadlines.
- Sell service contracts for technical or scientific products.
- Arrange for installation and testing of products or machinery.
- Sell technical and scientific products that are environmentally sound or designed for environmental remediation.
- Call on prospective customers to explain company services or to solicit new business.
- Arrange merchandise and sales promotion displays or issue sales promotion materials to customers.
- Sell food specialties, such as sandwiches and beverages, to office workers and patrons of sports events.
||Amusement and Recreation Attendants
- Sell tickets and collect fees from customers.
- Sell and serve refreshments to customers.
- Rent, sell, or issue sporting equipment and supplies, such as bowling shoes, golf balls, swimming suits, or beach chairs.
||Ushers, Lobby Attendants, and Ticket Takers
- Sell or collect admission tickets, passes, or facility memberships from patrons at entertainment events.
- Operate refreshment stands during intermission or obtain refreshments for press box patrons during performances.
- Manage inventory or sale of artist merchandise.
||Securities and Commodities Traders
- Buy or sell stocks, bonds, commodity futures, foreign currencies, or other securities on behalf of investment dealers.
- Make transportation arrangements for sold or purchased commodities.
- Buy, sell, or trade carbon emissions permits.
See more related occupations >>