Related Occupations for Task
45-4021.00 - Fallers
Related occupations for task:
Trim off the tops and limbs of trees, using chainsaws, delimbers, or axes.
||Tree Trimmers and Pruners
- Cut away dead and excess branches from trees, or clear branches around power lines, using climbing equipment or buckets of extended truck booms, or chainsaws, hooks, handsaws, shears, and clippers.
- Trim, top, and reshape trees to achieve attractive shapes or to remove low-hanging branches.
- Trim jagged stumps, using saws or pruning shears.
- Prune, cut down, fertilize, and spray trees as directed by tree surgeons.
- Harvest tanbark by cutting rings and slits in bark and stripping bark from trees, using spuds or axes.
||Landscaping and Groundskeeping Workers
- Prune or trim trees, shrubs, or hedges, using shears, pruners, or chain saws.
- Trim or pick flowers and clean flower beds.
- Mow or edge lawns, using power mowers or edgers.
||Forest and Conservation Workers
- Thin or space trees, using power thinning saws.
- Prune or shear tree tops or limbs to control growth, increase density, or improve shape.
||Janitors and Cleaners, Except Maids and Housekeeping Cleaners
- Mow or trim lawns or shrubbery, using mowers or hand or power trimmers, and clear debris from grounds.
||First-Line Supervisors of Landscaping, Lawn Service, and Groundskeeping Workers
- Plant or maintain vegetation through activities such as mulching, fertilizing, watering, mowing, or pruning.