Related Occupations for Task
45-4021.00 - Fallers
Related occupations for task:
Maintain and repair chainsaws and other equipment, cleaning, oiling, and greasing equipment, and sharpening equipment properly.
||Agricultural Equipment Operators
- Operate or tend equipment used in agricultural production, such as tractors, combines, and irrigation equipment.
- Adjust, repair, and service farm machinery and notify supervisors when machinery malfunctions.
- Irrigate soil, using portable pipes or ditch systems, and maintain ditches or pipes and pumps.
||Fishing and Hunting Workers
- Maintain and repair trapping equipment.
- Maintain engines, fishing gear, and other on-board equipment and perform minor repairs.
||Logging Equipment Operators
- Inspect equipment for safety prior to use, and perform necessary basic maintenance tasks.
||Farmworkers, Farm, Ranch, and Aquacultural Animals
- Inspect, maintain, and repair equipment, machinery, buildings, pens, yards, and fences.
||Farmworkers and Laborers, Crop, Nursery, and Greenhouse
- Repair and maintain farm vehicles, implements, and mechanical equipment.
See all 6 related occupations >>