Related Occupations for Task
17-2071.00 - Electrical Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Prepare specifications for purchases of materials or equipment.
||Architectural and Civil Drafters
- Determine quality, cost, strength, and quantity of required materials, and enter figures on materials lists.
- Calculate excavation tonnage and prepare graphs and fill-hauling diagrams for use in earth-moving operations.
- Calculate weights, volumes, and stress factors and their implications for technical aspects of designs.
||Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Calculate design specifications or cost, material, and resource estimates, and prepare project schedules and budgets.
- Research equipment or component needs, sources, competitive prices, delivery times, or ongoing operational costs.
||Aerospace Engineering and Operations Technologists and Technicians
- Identify required data, data acquisition plans, and test parameters, setting up equipment to conform to these specifications.
||Civil Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Calculate dimensions, square footage, profile and component specifications, and material quantities using calculator or computer.
- Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, or material stress factors to determine design specifications.
See all 12 related occupations >>