Related Occupations for Task
47-4031.00 - Fence Erectors
Related occupations for task:
Align posts, using lines or by sighting, and verify vertical alignment of posts, using plumb bobs or spirit levels.
||Structural Iron and Steel Workers
- Verify vertical and horizontal alignment of structural steel members, using plumb bobs, laser equipment, transits, or levels.
- Pull, push, or pry structural steel members into approximate positions for bolting into place.
- Unload and position prefabricated steel units for hoisting as needed.
- Ride on girders or other structural steel members to position them or use rope to guide them into position.
||Reinforcing Iron and Rebar Workers
- Space and fasten together rods in forms according to blueprints, using wire and pliers.
- Position and secure steel bars, rods, cables, or mesh in concrete forms, using fasteners, rod-bending machines, blowtorches, or hand tools.
- Cut and fit wire mesh or fabric, using hooked rods, and position fabric or mesh in concrete to reinforce concrete.
- Position, align, and secure structural parts or related assemblies to boiler frames, tanks, or vats of pressure vessels, following blueprints.
- Position and hold timbers, lumber, or paneling in place for fastening or cutting.
||Sheet Metal Workers
- Maneuver completed roofing units into position for installation.
See all 14 related occupations >>