Related occupations for task:
Level washing machines and connect hoses to water pipes, using hand tools.
||Control and Valve Installers and Repairers, Except Mechanical Door
- Attach air hoses to meter inlets, plug outlets, and observe gauges for pressure losses to test internal seams for leaks.
- Clamp regulator units into vises on stages above water tanks, and attach compressed air hoses to intake ports.
- Connect hoses from provers to meter inlets and outlets, and raise prover bells until prover gauges register zero.
- Level bedplate and establish centerline, using straightedge, levels, and transit.
||Manufactured Building and Mobile Home Installers
- Connect water hoses to inlet pipes of plumbing systems, and test operation of plumbing fixtures.
||Helpers--Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Workers
- Adjust, connect, or disconnect wiring, piping, tubing, and other parts, using hand or power tools.
||Recreational Vehicle Service Technicians
- Connect water hoses to inlet pipes of plumbing systems, and test operation of toilets or sinks.
See all 6 related occupations >>