Related occupations for task:
Cut, trim, skin, sort, and wash viscera of slaughtered animals to separate edible portions from offal.
||Meat, Poultry, and Fish Cutters and Trimmers
- Use knives, cleavers, meat saws, bandsaws, or other equipment to perform meat cutting and trimming.
- Cut and trim meat to prepare for packing.
- Process primal parts into cuts that are ready for retail use.
- Prepare ready-to-heat foods by filleting meat or fish or cutting it into bite-sized pieces, preparing and adding vegetables or applying sauces or breading.
- Clean, trim, slice, and section carcasses for future processing.
- Remove parts, such as skin, feathers, scales or bones, from carcass.
- Clean and salt hides.
||Butchers and Meat Cutters
- Cut, trim, bone, tie, and grind meats, such as beef, pork, poultry, and fish, to prepare meat in cooking form.
- Prepare special cuts of meat ordered by customers.
- Shape, lace, and tie roasts, using boning knife, skewer, and twine.
||Grinding and Polishing Workers, Hand
- Wash grit from stone, using hoses.
||Metal-Refining Furnace Operators and Tenders
- Prepare material to load into furnaces, including cleaning, crushing, or applying chemicals, by using crushing machines, shovels, rakes, or sprayers.
||Recycling and Reclamation Workers
- Clean materials, such as metals, according to recycling requirements.
See all 8 related occupations >>