Related occupations for task:
Provide advice on project costs, design concepts, or design changes.
||Software Quality Assurance Analysts and Testers
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
- Identify program deviance from standards, and suggest modifications to ensure compliance.
- Evaluate or recommend software for testing or bug tracking.
- Collaborate with field staff or customers to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend possible solutions.
- Correct testing-identified problems, or recommend actions for their resolution.
- Recommend Web site improvements, and develop budgets to support recommendations.
||Network and Computer Systems Administrators
- Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
- Research new technologies by attending seminars, reading trade articles, or taking classes, and implement or recommend the implementation of new technologies.
||Geographic Information Systems Technologists and Technicians
- Make recommendations regarding upgrades, considering implications of new or revised Geographic Information Systems (GIS) software, equipment, or applications.
- Recommend procedures, equipment, or software upgrades to increase data accessibility or ease of use.
||Digital Forensics Analysts
- Recommend cyber defense software or hardware to support responses to cyber incidents.
- Write cyber defense recommendations, reports, or white papers using research or experience.
See all 13 related occupations >>