Related occupations for task:
Collaborate with engineers or software developers to select appropriate design solutions or ensure the compatibility of system components.
||Video Game Designers
- Guide design discussions between development teams.
- Solicit, obtain, and integrate feedback from design and technical staff into original game design.
- Consult with multiple stakeholders to define requirements and implement online features.
- Collaborate with artists to achieve appropriate visual style.
||Search Marketing Strategists
- Coordinate with developers to optimize Web site architecture, server configuration, or page construction for search engine consumption and optimal visibility.
- Coordinate sales or other promotional strategies with merchandising, operations, or inventory control staff to ensure product catalogs are current, accurate, and organized for best findability against user intent.
- Define product requirements, based on market research analysis, in collaboration with user interface design and engineering staff.
||Telecommunications Engineering Specialists
- Consult with users, administrators, and engineers to identify business and technical requirements for proposed system modifications or technology purchases.
- Implement system renovation projects in collaboration with technical staff, engineering consultants, installers, and vendors.
- Work with personnel and facilities management staff to install, remove, or relocate user connectivity equipment and devices.
||Computer Network Architects
- Coordinate network or design activities with designers of associated networks.
- Communicate with customers, sales staff, or marketing staff to determine customer needs.
- Collaborate with system architects, software architects, design analysts, and others to understand business or industry requirements.
- Work as part of a project team to coordinate database development and determine project scope and limitations.
See all 16 related occupations >>