Related occupations for task:
Develop or approve project plans, schedules, or budgets.
||Information Technology Project Managers
- Develop or update project plans for information technology projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) of information technology projects.
- Initiate, review, or approve modifications to project plans.
||Operations Research Analysts
- Develop and apply time and cost networks to plan, control, and review large projects.
- Approve, schedule, plan, and supervise the installation and testing of new products and improvements to computer systems, such as the installation of new databases.
- Determine project plans, timelines, or technical objectives for statistical aspects of biological research studies.
||Software Quality Assurance Engineers and Testers
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.