Related occupations for task:
Develop efficient and effective system controllers.
||Geospatial Information Scientists and Technologists
- Perform computer programming, data analysis, or software development for Geographic Information Systems (GIS) applications, including the maintenance of existing systems or research and development for future enhancements.
- Develop new applications for geospatial technology in areas such as farmland preservation, pollution measurement, or utilities operations management.
- Design, program, or model Geographic Information Systems (GIS) applications or procedures.
||Data Warehousing Specialists
- Write new programs or modify existing programs to meet customer requirements, using current programming languages and technologies.
- Perform system analysis, data analysis or programming, using a variety of computer languages and procedures.
||Software Developers, Applications
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
||Software Developers, Systems Software
- Design or develop software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Develop software applications or programming to use for statistical modeling and graphic analysis.
See all 6 related occupations >>