Related Occupations for Task
15-1199.03 - Web Administrators
Related occupations for task:
Back up or modify applications and related data to provide for disaster recovery.
- Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment.
- Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
- Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
||Computer Systems Analysts
- Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
- Assess the usefulness of pre-developed application packages and adapt them to a user environment.
||Software Developers, Applications
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for instant recovery in case of problems.
||Network and Computer Systems Administrators
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
See all 13 related occupations >>