Related Occupations for Task
47-2142.00 - Paperhangers
Related occupations for task:
Measure surfaces or review work orders to estimate the quantities of materials needed.
||First-Line Supervisors of Construction Trades and Extraction Workers
- Read specifications, such as blueprints, to determine construction requirements or to plan procedures.
- Locate, measure, and mark site locations or placement of structures or equipment, using measuring and marking equipment.
- Estimate material or worker requirements to complete jobs.
||Solar Energy Installation Managers
- Estimate materials, equipment, and personnel needed for residential or commercial solar installation projects.
- Visit customer sites to determine solar system needs, requirements, or specifications.
- Review blueprints, building codes, or specifications to determine work details or procedures.
- Determine sizing requirements for solar hot water heating systems, taking into account factors such as site orientation, load calculations, or storage capacity requirements.
||Tile and Marble Setters
- Measure and mark surfaces to be tiled, following blueprints.
- Study blueprints and examine surface to be covered to determine amount of material needed.
||Painters, Construction and Maintenance
- Read work orders or receive instructions from supervisors or homeowners to determine work requirements.
- Calculate amounts of required materials and estimate costs, based on surface measurements or work orders.
See more related occupations >>