Related Occupations for Task
11-1031.00 - Legislators
Related occupations for task:
Review bills in committee, and make recommendations about their future.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Evaluate needs for procurement of funds and investment of surpluses and make appropriate recommendations.
- Recommend modifications to products, packaging, production processes, or other characteristics to improve the environmental soundness or sustainability of products.
||Loss Prevention Managers
- Recommend improvements in loss prevention programs, staffing, scheduling, or training.
||Education Administrators, Elementary and Secondary School
- Review and approve new programs, or recommend modifications to existing programs, submitting program proposals for school board approval as necessary.
||Administrative Services Managers
- Analyze internal processes and recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations, such as supply changes or the disposal of records.
See all 17 related occupations >>