Related Occupations for Task
11-1031.00 - Legislators
Related occupations for task:
Encourage and support party candidates for political office.
||Education Administrators, Kindergarten through Secondary
- Counsel and provide guidance to students regarding personal, academic, vocational, or behavioral issues.
- Participate in special education-related activities, such as attending meetings and providing support to special educators throughout the district.
- Mentor and support administrative staff members, such as superintendents and principals.
- Mentor graduate students and junior colleagues.
||First-Line Supervisors of Entertainment and Recreation Workers, Except Gambling Services
- Provide staff with assistance in performing difficult or complicated duties.
||First-Line Supervisors of Passenger Attendants
- Recommend and implement measures to improve worker motivation, work methods, or customer services.
||First-Line Supervisors of Helpers, Laborers, and Material Movers, Hand
- Counsel employees in work-related activities, personal growth, or career development.
See all 9 related occupations >>