Related occupations for task:
Hire or evaluate staff.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Recruit, hire, train, and terminate departmental personnel.
- Direct, coordinate, and evaluate the activities of personnel, including support staff engaged in administering academic institutions, departments, or alumni organizations.
- Appoint individuals to faculty positions, and evaluate their performance.
||First-Line Supervisors of Gambling Services Workers
- Evaluate workers' performance and prepare written performance evaluations.
- Interview and hire workers.
- Train, supervise, schedule, and evaluate workers.
||Postmasters and Mail Superintendents
- Hire and train employees, and evaluate their performance.
- Select and train postmasters and managers of associate postal units.
||Computer and Information Systems Managers
- Assign and review the work of systems analysts, programmers, and other computer-related workers.
- Recruit, hire, train and supervise staff, or participate in staffing decisions.
||First-Line Supervisors of Personal Service Workers
- Observe and evaluate workers' appearance and performance to ensure quality service and compliance with specifications.
- Take disciplinary action to address performance problems.
See more related occupations >>