Related occupations for task:
Provide recommendations and solutions in crisis situations such as workplace violence, protests, and demonstrations.
||Emergency Management Directors
- Prepare plans that outline operating procedures to be used in response to disasters or emergencies, such as hurricanes, nuclear accidents, and terrorist attacks, and in recovery from these events.
- Develop and perform tests and evaluations of emergency management plans in accordance with state and federal regulations.
- Review emergency plans of individual organizations, such as medical facilities, to ensure their adequacy.
- Study emergency plans used elsewhere to gather information for plan development.
- Develop risk management strategies based on assessment of product, compliance, or operational risks.
- Direct or participate in emergency management and contingency planning.
||Farmers, Ranchers, and Other Agricultural Managers
- Determine how to allocate resources and to respond to unanticipated problems, such as insect infestation, drought, and fire.
||Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers
- Develop and document standard and emergency operating procedures for receiving, handling, storing, shipping, or salvaging products or materials.