Related occupations for task:
Analyze corporate intelligence data to identify trends, patterns, or warnings indicating threats to security of people, assets, information, or infrastructure.
||Risk Management Specialists
- Analyze areas of potential risk to the assets, earning capacity, or success of organizations.
- Conduct statistical analyses to quantify risk, using statistical analysis software or econometric models.
- Identify key risks and mitigating factors of potential investments, such as asset types and values, legal and ownership structures, professional reputations, customer bases, or industry segments.
- Devise scenario analyses reflecting possible severe market events.
- Inform investment decisions by analyzing financial information to forecast business, industry, or economic conditions.
- Interpret data on price, yield, stability, future investment-risk trends, economic influences, and other factors affecting investment programs.
- Conduct financial analyses related to investments in green construction or green retrofitting projects.
- Match appropriations for specific programs with appropriations for broader programs, including items for emergency funds.
- Perform cost-benefit analyses to compare operating programs, review financial requests, or explore alternative financing methods.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
||Security Management Specialists
- Perform risk analyses so that appropriate countermeasures can be developed.
- Assess the nature and level of threats so that the scope of the problem can be determined.
See all 18 related occupations >>