Related occupations for task:
Evaluate the effectiveness of counseling programs on clients' progress in resolving identified problems and moving towards defined objectives.
||Substance Abuse and Behavioral Disorder Counselors
- Review and evaluate clients' progress in relation to measurable goals described in treatment and care plans.
- Follow progress of discharged patients to determine effectiveness of treatments.
- Develop, implement, or evaluate public education, prevention, or health promotion programs, working in collaboration with organizations, institutions, or communities.
- Monitor and record clients' progress to ensure that goals and objectives are met.
- Participate in job development and placement programs, contacting prospective employers, placing clients in jobs, and evaluating the success of placements.
||Community Health Workers
- Contact clients in person, by phone, or in writing to ensure they have completed required or recommended actions.
||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Social Workers
- Monitor, evaluate, and record client progress with respect to treatment goals.
- Design and conduct evaluations and diagnostic studies to assess the quality and performance of health education programs.
See all 8 related occupations >>