Related occupations for task:
Develop technical specifications for data management programming and communicate needs to information technology staff.
||Video Game Designers
- Provide feedback to designers and other colleagues regarding game design features.
- Present new game design concepts to management and technical colleagues, including artists, animators, and programmers.
- Provide feedback to production staff regarding technical game qualities or adherence to original design.
- Provide test specifications to quality assurance staff.
- Develop database architectural strategies at the modeling, design and implementation stages to address business or industry requirements.
- Create and enforce database development standards.
- Document and communicate database schemas, using accepted notations.
- Develop or maintain archived procedures, procedural codes, or queries for applications.
||Data Warehousing Specialists
- Develop and implement data extraction procedures from other systems, such as administration, billing, or claims.
- Develop or maintain standards, such as organization, structure, or nomenclature, for the design of data warehouse elements, such as data architectures, models, tools, and databases.
- Design, implement, or operate comprehensive data warehouse systems to balance optimization of data access with batch loading and resource utilization factors, according to customer requirements.
||Document Management Specialists
- Assist in determining document management policies to facilitate efficient, legal, and secure access to electronic content.
- Develop or configure document management system features, such as user interfaces, access profiles, and document workflow procedures.
||Computer Network Architects
- Prepare design presentations and proposals for staff or customers.
- Explain design specifications to integration or test engineers.
See all 10 related occupations >>