Related occupations for task:
Direct or manage prevention programs in specialty areas such as aerospace, occupational, infectious disease, and environmental medicine.
||Dietitians and Nutritionists
- Manage quantity food service departments or clinical and community nutrition services.
- Coordinate diet counseling services.
- Prepare and administer budgets for food, equipment, and supplies.
- Plan and execute medical care programs to aid in the mental and physical growth and development of children and adolescents.
- Plan, implement, or administer health programs or standards in hospitals, businesses, or communities for prevention or treatment of injury or illness.
- Perform administrative tasks, such as managing office functions and finances.
- Develop and supervise hearing screening programs.
||Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Lead nursing department implementation of, or compliance with, regulatory or accreditation processes.
- Chair nursing departments or committees.
- Direct or coordinate infection control programs, advising or consulting with specified personnel about necessary precautions.
- Perform administrative or managerial functions, such as taking responsibility for a unit's staff, budget, planning, or long-range goals.
See more related occupations >>