Related Occupations for Task
35-3022.01 - Baristas
Related occupations for task:
Order, receive, or stock supplies or retail products.
||Food Preparation Workers
- Store food in designated containers and storage areas to prevent spoilage.
- Place food trays over food warmers for immediate service, or store them in refrigerated storage cabinets.
- Stock cupboards and refrigerators, and tend salad bars and buffet meals.
- Receive and store food supplies, equipment, and utensils in refrigerators, cupboards, and other storage areas.
- Place clean dishes, utensils, or cooking equipment in storage areas.
- Stock supplies, such as food or utensils, in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, or salad bars.
- Receive and store supplies.
||Cooks, Private Household
- Stock, organize, and clean kitchens and cooking utensils.
- Shop for or order food and kitchen supplies and equipment.
||Cooks, Short Order
- Restock kitchen supplies, rotate food, and stamp the time and date on food in coolers.
- Order supplies and stock them on shelves.
||Cooks, Institution and Cafeteria
- Rotate and store food supplies.
- Requisition food supplies, kitchen equipment, and appliances, based on estimates of future needs.
See more related occupations >>