Related Occupations for Task
35-3022.01 - Baristas
Related occupations for task:
Take customer orders and convey them to other employees for preparation.
||Combined Food Preparation and Serving Workers, Including Fast Food
- Request and record customer orders, and compute bills using cash registers, multi counting machines, or pencil and paper.
- Notify kitchen personnel of shortages or special orders.
- Relay food orders to cooks.
||Waiters and Waitresses
- Take orders from patrons for food or beverages.
- Write patrons' food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
||Counter Attendants, Cafeteria, Food Concession, and Coffee Shop
- Take customers' orders and write ordered items on tickets, giving ticket stubs to customers when needed to identify filled orders.
- Deliver orders to kitchens, and pick up and serve food when it is ready.
||Hosts and Hostesses, Restaurant, Lounge, and Coffee Shop
- Take and prepare to-go orders.
- Maintain contact with kitchen staff, management, serving staff, and customers to ensure that dining details are handled properly and customers' concerns are addressed.
||Cooks, Short Order
- Take orders from customers and cook foods requiring short preparation times, according to customer requirements.
See all 8 related occupations >>